Free video masterclass in Bristol
Video is an incredibly powerful tool. It connects with audiences, lifts engagement rates, increases conversions and communicates complex ideas quickly.
But we think your business can get even smarter with video content in 2019. So we’ve created a free engaging masterclass to help you harness the power of video, deliver your messages and exceed your targets.
This free workshop, aimed at marketing, brand and comms teams in Bristol, is run by one of Europe’s leading video marketing experts and authors, Jon Mowat, from the city’s award-winning video agency, Hurricane.
When: Tues 26 Feb, 8.30 to 11am
Where: Brunel’s Boardroom, Engine Shed, Bristol BS1 6QH
What’s the agenda?
Here’s what you’ll takeaway:
8.30am: come along for a chat with us and fellow marketers and grab a coffee and pastry.
- The chemical theory of why video marketing works so effectively
- Learn about the different types of video and how each will help you achieve your goals
- Practical tips on constructing smarter video campaigns
10 – 10.40am
- How to ensure your video is actually seen and engaged by your target audience
- How to measure what’s working and what isn’t working to optimise your efforts.
- How to achieve winning results with new video technologies
Got any questions?
There will be time for both anonymous and open questions before we finish up at 11am. If you have any questions in advance, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @hurricanemedia.
Want to get smarter with video in 2019?
To achieve your goals with video this year, register your free place here – and do pass onto your colleagues.
For more inspiration, check out our showreel.