POST NOW FILLED
We’re busy working on lots of exciting video campaigns, so we need a Production Assistant/Coordinator for an immediate start on an 8-week contract with a view to a longer-term position.
The successful candidate will work from our Bristol office across our wide range of exciting film production campaigns.
What we’re looking for?
Candidates must have office-based video or TV production experience and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines. They will have a thorough understanding of the production process, a great phone manner and office skills, excellent attention to detail, and a positive and bright attitude.
The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate a keen interest in film and video production, both live-action and animation.
Working directly with our Producers, the role will cover a range of responsibilities, including:
- Booking camera kit and crew for shoots
- Liaising with crews
- Booking locations
- Possible location work on shoot days
- Organising voice-over recordings, booking artists and studios
- Preparing scripts
- Keeping production paperwork up to date
- Licensing stock footage and imagery
- Preparing call sheets, release forms, and other shoot documents
- Organising filming permits and licenses
- Assist with planning timelines and schedules
Competitive salary on offer.
How to apply?
Apply by Friday 28 June 2019
Send applications to email@example.com with a CV and covering letter explaining why you would be perfect for the job. Only applications that include both of these will be considered.