7 out of 10 marketers feel their content is ineffective. (CMI) Come to this free workshop to ensure you are one of the 3 success stories.
Science tells us that video is an incredibly powerful tool to change behaviour. It connects with audiences, lifts engagement rates, increases conversions and drives brand growth. But it’s a complex area, and getting it spot-on needs the right approach.
Free video masterclass for marketers
So we’ve created a free masterclass to help you harness the power of video, deliver your messages and exceed your targets. After running successful workshops in Geneva, London and our hometown of Bristol, we’re going on the road again with workshops in London, Manchester and Birmingham.
These free workshops aimed at marketing, brand and comms teams are run by one of Europe’s leading video marketing experts and authors, our MD, Jon Mowat.
When and where are the video workshops?
- London at Google Campus on Wednesday 20 November from 10am to 12pm
- Manchester, Use Space on Wednesday 27 November from 5-5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Birmingham, Birmingham and Midlands Institute from 8.30-9am to 11am
By the end of the sessions, you will have all the insights you need to not only create powerful content but plan effective campaigns, using Jon’s free Video Marketing Strategy Template.
What’s the agenda?
What we’ll cover
- The chemical theory of why video marketing works so effectively
- Different types of video and how each will help you achieve your goals
- Practical tips on constructing smarter video campaigns
- How to ensure your video is actually seen and engaged by your target audience
- How to measure what’s working and what isn’t working to optimise your efforts.
- How to achieve winning results with new video technologies
There will always be time for discussion – if you have any questions in advance, feel free to email email@example.com or tweet us @hurricanemedia
Book your free place now
Please RSVP for your chosen event via the links below. If you know someone who would be interested, pass it on.
If you’re not near any of these places, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can see how we can help.