Soil Association: Food For Life Project
Marketing film for the Food for Life Partnership, a network of schools and communities across England committed to transforming food culture.
Led by the Soil Association, the Food for Life Partnership brings together the practical expertise of the Focus on Food Campaign, Garden Organic and the Health Education Trust. The Soil Association enlisted Hurricane to produce 3 films to be used both online and at their annual awards ceremony. They document the top schools participating in the project and give a unique insight into the many different facets of the initiative.
The films have been incredibly successful and have formed the start of a strong ongoing relationship with both the Soil Association and The Food for Life partnership.
See the film on the FFLP website.
Why not read what the Food For Life Partnership say about us on our Testimonials page.
- GMSA INTERACTIVE TEST
- Hurricane Media Showreel
- Product video Virgin Pure
- GSMA Concept communication animation
- Medical information video
- CPME Stereoscopic 3D Event film
- Medical Device 3D animation
- See No Evil - Who's Lenny?
- Practice Web animation
- Peugeot RCZ
- Card Ease Mobile
- JISC: Libraries of the Future
- ASDA Sharesave
- Point of Purchase / Retail video
- Empire and Commonwealth Museum
- Eclipse Marketing film
- The Planet Group
- Canon 3D
- Balfour Beatty Workplace Promo
- HTC: Launch Film
- HTC: London Underground Advert
- Cosmetic Skincare Clinic
- WFES: World Future Energy Summit
- AXA Digital Signage
- SACO Apartments: video production
- Connaught Promo
- Peugeot Millesim
- Wecomm viral
- Temple Quarter
- Institute of Physics
- JISC: Future Energy
- Macquarie Wrap Web walk through