See No Evil - Who's Lenny?
'Who's Lenny?' is a documentary short looking at the Nelson Street art project 'See No Evil' and exploring street arts global explosion.
The event saw 72 artists converge on Bristol to transform the drab city centre street into an internationally recognised outdoor art installation. The film, created for Bristol City Council, features interviews with the artists, organisers and members of the council to look at how the project came about. It also examines Bristol's wider involvement in the street art movement.
We used a number of filming techniques including time lapse sequences, cable dollys and pole cams with the film was primarily shot on Canon 5D's.
It was a fantastic project to be involved in and our thanks go out to everybody that made it possible, we truly hope you enjoy the film.
- GMSA INTERACTIVE TEST
- Hurricane Media Showreel
- Product video Virgin Pure
- GSMA Concept communication animation
- Medical information video
- CPME Stereoscopic 3D Event film
- Medical Device 3D animation
- Practice Web animation
- Peugeot RCZ
- Card Ease Mobile
- JISC: Libraries of the Future
- ASDA Sharesave
- Point of Purchase / Retail video
- Soil Association: Food For Life Project
- Empire and Commonwealth Museum
- Eclipse Marketing film
- The Planet Group
- Canon 3D
- Balfour Beatty Workplace Promo
- HTC: Launch Film
- HTC: London Underground Advert
- Cosmetic Skincare Clinic
- WFES: World Future Energy Summit
- AXA Digital Signage
- SACO Apartments: video production
- Connaught Promo
- Peugeot Millesim
- Wecomm viral
- Temple Quarter
- Institute of Physics
- JISC: Future Energy
- Macquarie Wrap Web walk through