CPME Stereoscopic 3D Event film
In a crowded exhibition space companies must work hard to cut through and connect with their audience. One of the best ways of doing this is to show a 3D film. Once audiences are wearing 3D glasses they are more than likely to stay until the end of the film. 3D is a very new technology and is normally only available only to those with massive budgets or movies. This film combined 3D filming and graphics animation with new workflows and proofing techniques to deliver the film to a new audience whilst keeping costs as low as possible.
CPME needed a way of making a big impact at a trade show, something really different that would attract people to their stand. Hurricane worked with CP Europe to develop a stereoscopic 3D film that explained the workings of one of the recycling plants they had built and installed.
Shot in high definition stereoscopic 3D with additional graphics created in Maya, the film was a huge success and not only attracted people to the stand but kept them there.
Hurricane also created marketing noise around the event by helping CPME create 3D trailers in anaglyph on DVD's - this was created like a movie trailer and generated excitement in the market place about what would be happening at the trade show. You can see more of this in our blog post.
You can see what or client thought of us by watching the film below:
- GMSA INTERACTIVE TEST
- Hurricane Media Showreel
- Product video Virgin Pure
- GSMA Concept communication animation
- Medical information video
- Medical Device 3D animation
- See No Evil - Who's Lenny?
- Practice Web animation
- Peugeot RCZ
- Card Ease Mobile
- JISC: Libraries of the Future
- ASDA Sharesave
- Point of Purchase / Retail video
- Soil Association: Food For Life Project
- Empire and Commonwealth Museum
- Eclipse Marketing film
- The Planet Group
- Canon 3D
- Balfour Beatty Workplace Promo
- HTC: Launch Film
- HTC: London Underground Advert
- Cosmetic Skincare Clinic
- WFES: World Future Energy Summit
- AXA Digital Signage
- SACO Apartments: video production
- Connaught Promo
- Peugeot Millesim
- Wecomm viral
- Temple Quarter
- Institute of Physics
- JISC: Future Energy
- Macquarie Wrap Web walk through