Stereoscopic 3D documentary for Canon Expo in Paris, delivered through globally respected communications agency Imagination.
The film set out to explain how 3D works, it's use in professional applications and to give visitors to the Canon Expo in Paris an insight into Canons 3D solutions and capabilities. Shown on loop in 3D at the Expo in both French and English versions, voice over and graphics had to be delivered in both French and English with subtitles added over an English speaking interview.
Cars, buildings and graphics elements were modelled in 3D before being composited into a stereoscopic space. Live action filming took place at Jaguar & Landrover's virtual reality centre and showed how 3D is used in Automotive design.
The video above is the 2D version, or you can watch the version below with anaglyph glasses to see how the 3D looks. If you don't have any glasses why not give us a call and we can send you some in the post.
- GMSA INTERACTIVE TEST
- Hurricane Media Showreel
- Product video Virgin Pure
- GSMA Concept communication animation
- Medical information video
- CPME Stereoscopic 3D Event film
- Medical Device 3D animation
- See No Evil - Who's Lenny?
- Practice Web animation
- Peugeot RCZ
- Card Ease Mobile
- JISC: Libraries of the Future
- ASDA Sharesave
- Point of Purchase / Retail video
- Soil Association: Food For Life Project
- Empire and Commonwealth Museum
- Eclipse Marketing film
- The Planet Group
- Balfour Beatty Workplace Promo
- HTC: Launch Film
- HTC: London Underground Advert
- Cosmetic Skincare Clinic
- WFES: World Future Energy Summit
- AXA Digital Signage
- SACO Apartments: video production
- Connaught Promo
- Peugeot Millesim
- Wecomm viral
- Temple Quarter
- Institute of Physics
- JISC: Future Energy
- Macquarie Wrap Web walk through