- Video campaign inspiration of the week
Video ads and campaigns are our passion at Hurricane, and we're always on the lookout for video inspiration. Today it's Creative Director, John Lanyon's turn to pick some of his favourites - G Star - the Art of the Raw, Google Stories, a...
- Halloween Art Time
So, it's halloween and what better way for team Hurricane to celebrate than with a bit of Pumpkin Carving. Here's the behind the scenes photos of the spooky spectacular.
- Halloween inspiration - horror movies and marketing campaigns
Happy Halloween. What are your horror movie plans for this evening? Did our creative director John inspire you to watch a Sam Raimi film? As films are our passion, we've more horror video inspiration for you. Read on to discover which Ha...
- Halloween video inspiration - Sam Raimi's Evil Dead II and Drag Me to Hell
Halloween just wouldn't be the same without a horror movie fest. We asked around Hurricane HQ for favourite frighteners. For our creative director, John, it's got to be a film from that lord of the tongue-and-cheek horror Sam Raimi. Read...
- Video marketing from the heart: video ads we love from Google to Guinness
Video marketing is really getting something right when it inspires us. Today, Claire, Hurricane's Production Manager, shares two inspiring videos she loves. Both adverts are promoting very different products - Google Maps and Guinness - ...
- test 14.10.14
- Six of the Best Video Marketing Campaigns for Technology Brands 07.10.14
- Meet The Team – Jennie Allen 23.09.14