- Fashion video marketing with David Bowie, dreams, and trench kisses
Fashion video marketing doesn't get much better than David Bowie serenading a famous model on the harpsichord in a dream-like Venetian masked ball. Louis Vuitton's latest advert may be all style over substance but isn't that what they'r...
- Christmas video advert inspiration - Claire's festive video picks
Christmas video ad campaigns from big brands are now as much of a festive tradition as the holly and the ivy. John Lewis' video ad, the Bear and the Hare really hit the headlines, with the brand maximising social media buzz. According to...
- Engineering Video Marketing – how to engineer success for your business
Video marketing is an effective way to differentiate your engineering product. Video is useful for engineers as it can communicate complex ideas and turn into engaging visual content. Compelling video content emphasises the sleek featur...
- How to get ahead in video marketing, or how UWE student Dan joined Hurricane
UWE Filmmaking and Creative Media student Dan Jones attended a guest lecture from our MD, Jon Mowat, and walked away with work experience leading to a much sought after industry role. Who will they inspire when they return this year?
- Video campaign inspiration of the week
Video ads and campaigns are our passion at Hurricane, and we're always on the lookout for video inspiration. Today it's Creative Director, John Lanyon's turn to pick some of his favourites - G Star - the Art of the Raw, Google Stories, a...