- Halloween video inspiration - Sam Raimi's Evil Dead II and Drag Me to Hell
Halloween just wouldn't be the same without a horror movie fest. We asked around Hurricane HQ for favourite frighteners. For our creative director, John, it's got to be a film from that lord of the tongue-and-cheek horror Sam Raimi. Read...
- Video marketing from the heart: video ads we love from Google to Guinness
Video marketing is really getting something right when it inspires us. Today, Claire, Hurricane's Production Manager, shares two inspiring videos she loves. Both adverts are promoting very different products - Google Maps and Guinness - ...
- How to use Pinterest for video marketing: our top 10 tips
Pinterest is all about the visual and inspiring visuals at that. But it's a mistake to think that it's just about pictures, video marketing very much has a place on Pinterest.
- Mobile Phone Videos We Love – 3D Modelling and Animation
Mobile phone videos are nothing new to us at Hurricane. We've done a fair few 3D animations of mobile phones here, and we are always looking around for what other people are doing too. So read on for some mobile phone product videos we l...
- Viral videos - our top 5 spoof and stunt videos
A viral video stunt to promote the new Carrie movie attracted 4 million views on its first day. The stunt or spoof video helps us to unpick just what makes video content go viral. They reveal that viral videos don't just happen by magic....