We're looking for an experienced 3D animator / modeler / CGI Artist to join Hurricane Media in Bristol
Hurricane Media, an ambitious Bristol production company is searching for a middle-heavyweight 3D designer to join its growing creative team. We're looking for an exceptionally skilled and creative person, with experience of all processes within the 3D pipeline including design, animation, compositing, and render management. You will need to be proficient in either Maya or 3D Studio Max and should have delivered large-scale projects within a professional environment. A good working knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Creative suite is also essential.
We are a small, hardworking team and are looking for a team player who is passionate about great design and animation. The role will involve working closely alongside the Creative Director and other team members to execute a creative approach to animation and visual effects projects. You will be expected to deliver quality results sometimes under high-pressure deadlines, and you'll need excellent attention to detail. We have the highest expectations for our output and are looking for someone that shares this passion.
This is senior position within a growing team and we will consider only those with a minimum of 5 years professional experience. As we expand over the next 12 months we are expecting to take on more junior roles and we are looking for someone with the ability and the desire to lead others.
You will be working across a wide range of some of the worlds biggest brands and will need to display a strong artistic aptitude, exceptional sense of design and a clear interest in everything new in motion graphics and 3D.
To apply send a file of your 2012 showreel plus example projects on DVD with a covering letter and current CV by Friday 13th April to:
Hurricane Media UK ltd
Bath Road Studios
A COMPETITIVE RATE is available for the right person.
The perfect candidate for us will be able to:
• Show a design flair that can excite and inspire our clients.
• Take the lead on complex and high profile work requiring a depth and breadth of creative thinking.
• Demonstrate a full understanding of our client's brand values, guidelines and creative briefs and ensure all finished work complies with these.
• Show an active interest in current trends and industry developments.
• Play an active and positive role in the growth of Hurricane Media.
• Show over 5 years 3D experience working in a professional environment.
• Demonstrate a passion for creativity & design from conceptual thinking to final output.
• Manage their time effectively and work to deadlines.
• Be a team Player with the ability to work independently and to lead others.
• Display outstanding attention to detail.
• Show an expert technical knowledge through the full 3D workflow, all the way from concept to delivery.